Home » Services » Aesthetics » Aesthetics Policies and Procedures
Aesthetics Policies and Procedures
If the need arises to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact our patient coordinator directly during business hours at 864-622-5005 within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. Clemson Eye Aesthetics business hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00a.m-5:00p.m. and Friday 9:00am-3:00pm. Digital communication (email or text) is not a verifiable form of cancelation. Failing to show up for an appointment or not providing 24-hour notice of cancellation, a $50 fee will be charged to your credit card or billed to you in the event the credit card is declined.
- If you are running late, we ask that you please notify the office as soon as possible so that accommodation can be arranged.
- Patients arriving more than 15 minutes late may result in a shortened or canceled appointment if there is not enough time to complete the service. It is our top priority to provide you with safe, quality treatment as well as respecting other patients’ scheduled appointment times.
- For new patients, we suggest arriving 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Prepaid services and packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Opened skin care products may not be refunded. In the event of an allergic reaction, the patient must be assessed by a provider within 48 hours before returns/exchanges are made.
- Any prepaid, unused service values or package treatments may be applied to other services with the same provider.
- Clemson Eye Aesthetics does not offer payment plans. Any balances must be paid in full at the time of service.
- Clemson Eye Aesthetics accepts cash, credit, debit, Clemson Eye Aesthetics gift cards, and CareCredit. We do not accept checks or Apple Pay.
- Clemson Eye Aesthetics does not bill insurance as our practice is limited to elective treatments and procedures.
- Gift cards are valid up to one year from the date of purchase and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- All prices are subject to change.
- To receive package pricing, payment must be made in full at the time of first treatment. If a package is purchased and the decision is made by the patient to not complete the treatment plan, their account will be credited with the balance.
- Packages are valid for up to 1 year unless otherwise directed by your provider.
- Packages cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.